Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting back to blogging with "Lost Lake"




Just this morning I commented to my daughter on how fast time is flying by - - and looking at my blog, I realized I haven't posted since last autumn. With summer coming to a close and autumn arriving in just one week, I wanted to get back to blogging by posting landscapes of "Lost Lake." I came upon this quaint little lake while traveling through northwest Illinois, and was instantly attracted to its quiet and still beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on working, pretty amazing.
    All the beauty reveals how great your soul. Sincerely.
    Carlos, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...welcome back!!!the quietness is very real....and also remember my brother had studied art somewhere in Illinois called Urbana Champagne..??something...

    ReplyDelete